Re: LF: Please give us some signals...

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Please give us some signals...
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:35:14 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi Alberto and group,

I tried to get QRV in Jason from the club station DF0WD this afternoon but only made two "local" QSOs in fast CW with Fabian (DJ1YFK) and Fred (DJ5DI).
Also heard PA0VBR who would have been a new one, but WX conditions got too bad for another contact.
The storm was too heavy for longer transmissions: antenna wire dangling around, SWR running wild, mismatch protection in the TX made the output power go up and down.

If the weather permits  and the antenna still exists, the next test in Jason will be tomorrow afternoon - around 137.52 if the frequency is clear. Only 50 mW ERP in Jason here, but I'm looking forward for my 2nd two-way contact in "V 0.92" mode. Thanks Alberto for the new program, hope you have better WX at your hamfest.

Greetings,
Wolf DL4YHF / DF0WD.