Re: LF: Re: Re: long haul QSO's

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Re: long haul QSO's
From: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 15:34:24 EST
Sender: <[email protected]>
In a message dated 12/19/01 1:06:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, [email protected] writes:

<< The newer versions of Outlook / IE respond to just the www prefix so both
links in your example below work fine for me. >>

And some of us are using e-mail clients that don't treat anything as a live link. Which, given some of the nasty bugs circulating out there lately, is probably just as well. I'd rather have to copy and paste a URL deliberately than to risk accidentally clicking on one that may not be what it pretends to be. I don't think anyone here would do such a thing deliberately, but some of the Trojans and worms out there certainly would.

73,
John