LF: 73kHz Beacon

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: 73kHz Beacon
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 14:16:41 -0000
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi All,
Well I have achieved what I set out to do,so would be happy to stop the
beacon now if anyone wants to have a go. But I am aware that there are
others who were looking for my signal, Dex for example.Also there
propagation issues to investigate ,for example why did'nt Dex see the
signal,and will conditions hold up much longer. So I am quite happy to
beacon again for a night or two,unless anyone has any other ideas ?
Thanks for all the messages   73s  Laurie..