LF: Re. 73KHz Tuesday

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Re. 73KHz Tuesday
From: "Laurie Mayhead" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 11:53:45 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Many thanks Mike for the report,sorry I did'nt hear you ! If there is something wrong with my Rx side on 73, I dont think I know what it is Hi. Of course this points out the problems for anyone trying to set up equipment when there is little activity.Please let me know if you will run your beacon again,I should like to make another attempt using the TX ant. of course this means that I would not be able to transmit (the TX is remote from the shack and I dont have Ant. C/O facilities). 73s Laurie.