LF: WA2XTF beacon

To: [email protected], "lf, AMRAD" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: WA2XTF beacon
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 12:04:52 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Mike,
Absolutely, we can transmit at any speed we want
The only limitation would be the ON7YD QRS program: does it allow us to go
slower? (I cannot remember its parameters, and the actual software is at the
transmitter site, of course, not here in my shack, so I cannot check now how
slow it will go).
What do you have in mind?
73
André N4ICK
**********************************
Mike Dennison wrote:

> For more than one year now, we have had a QRS beacon on the air 24/7
> (at least, weather permitting) but our presnt "Part 5" license only
> allows us to transmit on 136.750 +/- 5 Hz. Our beacon is being heard,
> and seen, regularly in London (but that is London, Ontario, not London
> UK) 73 Andre'

Andre,

Presumably this is 3s dot QRS. Are you permitted to go to much
longer dots?

Mike, G3XDV (IO91VT)
http://www.lf.thersgb.net