Re: LF: Re: QRS software

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: QRS software
From: "Rik Strobbe" <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 2001 13:12:53
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hi David,

I prefer to stay away from the soundcard, as QRS is often used in
combination with DSP software such as ARGO, SPECTOGRAM, SPECLAB etc ...
that also use the soundcard.
But there is 'sound' available with QRS, via the PC speaker.

73, Rik  ON7YD

PS : I will eventually make a 'beta version' that uses the soundcard, but
don't blame me it your PC 'hangs' if QRS is used in combination with other
software.