Re: LF: Please more normal CW activity on Saturday and Sunday morning

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Please more normal CW activity on Saturday and Sunday morning
From: "john sexton" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 12:39:38 -0800 (PST)
Sender: <[email protected]>
Gentlemen please,
Don't let's start slagging one or another off. Surely one critic is enough,
if not too many.
I don't hear all that much activity on the band most days anyway. There is
surely room for all interests. Bob hasn't been on the band recently, but he
was constantly calling CQ and rarely replied to.
If the 1W QRSS guys are treading on the toes of others, then lets's find a
friendly solution. It is not my job to apologise for others, but Peter did
apologise as I recall.
I for one am enjoying LF. I don't transmit much it's true, but don't have
the resources that some of the others have, so content myself most of the
time to just listening.
Most days there is plenty of normal CW to be heard. Today I heard several
German stations and also EI0CF back on the band.
LF is a great place to learn and improve one's CW skills. Just listening is
great fun.
Please let us show tolerance for one another and enjoy ourselves at the same
time. All modes are welcome in my book, provided we respect one another.
John, G4CNN

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/