LF: Weekend report

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Weekend report
From: "Laken, W.H.P.A. van der \(Wil\)" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:01:56 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
I tried to improve the aerial and the feedpoint last Saturday.
My impression is that reports are better now, but my earth connection needs
some attention the coming week.

Last week I heard MM0ALM every day late in the evening. Reports vary, but
the signal went up to 559 by times.

Saturday 30-oct-1999

Worked: PA2NJN  O/O     g:549   r:519
                G3KEV                   g:569   r:559 tnx for QSP Mal
Heard:          DL3FDO  549     as always
                MM0ALM  549
                G3CCH           559     tnx for QSP
        qrs     G3XTZ           O
                (I)5ZPV         O       Just like Bob: I tuned in too late.

Sunday: 31-oct-1999

Worked: DK8KW           g:579   r:549
                GB2CPM          g:459   r:449
                G3BDQ                   g:439   r:529
                G3XTZ           O/O     g:559   r:239
Heard:          GW3XDV/p        539
                PA0SE           599     solid 599 now Dick.
                DL3FDO  549
                OZ5N            539     QSO with SM6PXJ
        qrs     DF8ZR           O