LF: weekend report

To: "136 group" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: weekend report
From: "Petr Maly" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 09:16:41 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello LowFers

Here are the results of the expedition:

Stations worked:
DJ1ZB, PA0BWL/Visual, G3YXM/Visual, SM6PXJ, OH1TN, OH3LYG,
OZ8NJ, DK8KW, OE5ODL, G4GVC, G3YXM, G3KEV, DF6NM/Visual,
G3XTZ, DK1IS, DJ1ZB, DJ2LF, DF8ZR/Visual, G3XDV/Visual, PA2NJN/Visual,
PA0AWN, MM0ALM, G3LDO/Visual, I5TGC/Visual, DJ5AO/Visual

New firsts on CW:
OK/SM - SM6PXJ, 26.11.1999 2008 UTC
OK/OH - OH1TN, 26.11.1999 2023 UTC
OK/G  - G4GVC, 27.11.1999 0837 UTC
OK/GM - MM0ALM, 27.11.1999 2039 UTC

New personal distance record (CW):
MM0ALM, 1424 km
(surprisingly not OH1TN - he is "only" 1330 km)

If you send QSL's direct, mind, that I moved few years ago! My correct
address is:

Petr Maly
Na Kotli 1169
500 09 Hradec Kralove
Czech Republic

State, whether you want immediate answer or you could wait about one month.
I am just
preparing new QSL cards - special long-wave cards.

73! Petr, OK1FIG