Re: LF: Receivers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Receivers
From: "Dave Brown" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 12:55:10 +1300
Sender: <[email protected]>

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Dodd <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, 3 October 1999 10:23 PM

However, I recently asked if anyone knew of a Level Meter D2155 made
by Siemens that I recently aquired. I got no response so I assume
that no one knows about it..........

Peter (and anyone else interested)

I can scan the 1988 Siemens catalog pages relevant to the D2155 and email to
you if you wish. There are 3 or 4 pages all up, depending on which version
you have (ie whether or not it includes the tracking oscillator)
I don't have one personally but I do have similar units from both Siemens
and W&G and could possibly track down a copy of part/all of a relevant
handbook if necessary.. I think a D2155 changed hands here in ZL between a
couple of LF amateurs in recent months but it may have been the 2 MHz
version (different D...number) rather than the 600 KHz one ( D2155).

Would have replied earlier but was away at beginning of last week and  have
had a 'flu bug since and still  recovering.

73
Dave
ZL3FJ