Re: LF: Receivers

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Receivers
From: "Peter Dodd" <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 10:53:26 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Dave
Thank you for responding to my enquiry. I was quite supprised to get the response from ZL - I expected the response to come from just across the water in DL.

I can scan the 1988 Siemens catalog pages relevant to the D2155 and email to
you if you wish. There are 3 or 4 pages all up, depending on which version
you have (ie whether or not it includes the tracking oscillator)

I very much appreciate the offer. Send it direct to me because the reflector does not like attached files. Also send one page at a time with short email - my system only seems to be able to handle one attached file at a time. I dont know if my unit has a tracking oscillator. I have managed to figure all the controls but I have a couple of queries on connections Bu5 labelled 'Synchr' and the pin connections of Bu11 at the rear of the unit.

 I don't have one personally but I do have similar units from both Siemens
and W&G and could possibly track down a copy of part/all of a relevant
handbook if necessary..

No, I dont think thats necessary unless I want to modify the unit - I will leave it for the time being.

Would have replied earlier but was away at beginning of last week and  have
had a 'flu bug since and still  recovering.
Ok Dave - thanks once again, and I trust you feel a bit better now.

--
Regards, Peter, G3LDO

<[email protected]>