Re: LF: 136 in the US !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 in the US !
From: "Andre' Kesteloot" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 12:14:52 -0500
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Peter and the Group,

Although summer may be the best time of the year for a field-day in Europe
(because rain is less likely), it it is also when we have a maximum of
thunderstorms. The difference in ambient noise level between summer and winter
in
LF can be up to 60 dB (Which, incidentally, is the main reason why we organized
the Nag's Head expedition in the middle of the winter!)

Indeed we will be glad to try and listen for your signals whenever you have a
Field Day, but I am dubious of the possibilities of hearing you from here during
the summer).

73
Andre'
Peter W. Schnoor wrote:

Hello Group,
Hi Andre',
[...]

What's about next Transatlantic Test? We are
planning a LowFer-Weekend this summer at our
Field-Day Area.