Re: LF: 136 in the US !

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: 136 in the US !
From: "Peter W. Schnoor" <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 1999 16:09:40 +0100
Sender: <[email protected]>
Hello Group,
Hi Andre',

Andre' Kesteloot wrote:

Paul L. Rinaldo wrote:
[...]
> Washington, DC, March 6, 1999: The Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
> has granted a one-year experimental license to the Amateur Radio Research
> and Development Corporation (AMRAD) to conduct tests on the frequency
> 136.75 kHz using the call sign WA2XTF from twelve sites in Northern
> Virginia. [...]

Congratulations!

What's about next Transatlantic Test? We are
planning a LowFer-Weekend this summer at our
Field-Day Area. Picture:
ftp://ftp.qsl.net/pub/df3lp/contest/fdcw98/PIC00002.jpg

Antenna will be kite elevated and/or Marconi, H=72
ft. with 5 x 305 ft. toploads (A "V-Star" antenna
for SW).
Could we synchronize the schedules?

54°16'N / 10°04'E, JO54ag
73 es gl de Peter, DF3LP