Re: LF: Re: Audio alert for JT-9 activity?

To: Rik Strobbe <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Audio alert for JT-9 activity?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2019 12:09:05 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C6+UC24sLj7nzsuNdC51bYtmTmK1OpE+MyaEbnPWYbU=; b=oNFssutT9Sgf+VsXscZlBa5NTw4uI8XekU5qd4VoedA67m3nwkqGBzoSpEkHAToaUI raSSTyOyxK3kIvG68FpN1LsZm9e+fe4V8W4p83ngONETPi/3VY4OhKHQFK1wzhUvubgq Mm+C2HYahtCYqJJOWKS7U3w9vXxv86Z23opRi99K7/AHjOl6z3PCCwMNYWHmOJI5Awf8 y8OmDNimJs1Xx48E4MdkIGOBJneg9c7nx0xUSHpuonjO2LfIi/NNvimu3KzQJyKIdToD /P5TK/gY3r41EOXYpGPG7KN6baU6R7Qr2IvCycSzyx07W6Kh9IVMkuTfMILLwJcUe2cU TS+w==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Rik,

I wish I could assist but it's far beyond my remit. I would however
like to thank you for spending the time and grey cells looking at
this, it's much appreciated, thank you.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]