LF: Audio alert for JT-9 activity?

To: [email protected]
Subject: LF: Audio alert for JT-9 activity?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 17:19:30 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=A4utRXjh7S0brFWtPSbIflDzr76MAudMT8eDPpd3o+k=; b=Vkg8fjA5tMqslMEF+a4ctxIhTCtBgjxuH7zAR+dtZGYnYIDAMDLVzRZhVXXqegivBw QG9vIIN4sizEC53AaT4iDIAFaBtG/vbzbQ89PCN1Nrll1/3NIzFpbyfz869isUropv1k AHDHEGGg0PEWt7Ov7PRzI2ktNOa4R76bReWIW9TV2mJ63/XPA+oeBMoUdyIp+BIyuwrT NknujFbdRtkNfMg8hhOKKY3++5OPkJrDd0b/OCH4IaWeDnELm8HZNKBai8rmDqRKFbwS KL23u0ZA4cJZVDsZVzTHEXXEVcpdsEut1JaqImdIPFd32X5brq9ac5iGn4aIWxegzCuk TwrQ==
Sender: [email protected]

Hi all,

I  just  sent  this  message to the WSJT-X forum, would anyone support
this  request? If so please respond there. If Slow JT-9 could add this
I would find it a very useful addition :)

I work mainly on LF 136kHz and although even trans Atlantic QSO's
occur from here in the UK activity is very limited and spasmodic. When
I check for activity I have often missed the chance to respond. A
selectable audio alert of activity would be a Godsend, would there be
any interest in supporting such an addition? Thanks 2E0ILY

--
Best regards,
 Chris                          mailto:[email protected]