Re: LF: Question: QRM from induction cookers?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Question: QRM from induction cookers?
From: Gaj Kumar <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2019 20:22:28 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=F0+8oHsyBbjgxSuQ5GpkV29a0xoKT9nrxkYZ7c4vr9Q=; b=q7tzJAFnin/LU8rNvY+ig0Jc+6HhhvUSIwTKZMc5s+cYlG5ziA8AQ15ZOI9dMn5839 bQ2lhRRhRAxGguZreqzkcUEmDW4IBlroaDWpJfQX6sBYE7M1JwcqxSjTnfv4TybVPgzT BCT/x43Zb0j67HeRQBGM3N6SllObmFEj4OXv/J7PopFmL4MZro3NyyCuwHB1GrfJCAJ/ cG/Ini2uHGazphGjohL9vITm31IS2b4leoTBjPIfiJh8b7gI78TIETH8j/u9x2a5bxE3 LGRZv8nCmLPRbZ9QZTlkKQjUMNW7lPOZ7DsQO1UNdKEZFUE6K1TcQbJC042Qh5ougAH1 WpXQ==
Sender: [email protected]
dear Friends
The GE's and RCA , Sonys of Yester years had EMI filters in their TV.s cookers etc , But nowadays s most of these have very neatly trimmed Tinned wires in place of the EMI filters , The same is the case with the Chargers for phones to battery chargers .
solar chargers another wonderful source and have the panels help radiate very well .
Is there any Inverter , UPS , solar charger which complies with FCC Rule 15 etc .
The ones manufactured by APC , Schneider etc have no filters installed in the AC inputs or outputs .

it is getting worse each day

Best regards

Kumar
VU2BGS