Re: LF: Re: Simple Timer question

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>, [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Simple Timer question
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 19:55:22 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=W1OJOFW3koKLu7lE4Xce7jD3TXsOV/4cVG0Tqm8DOF8=; b=AeUzV6TVxFXEA/48iIG24KxRb/Dq29gAJ1USE3kfxkDPIvoLt0Ac5Vtmt3HQL5JjvR r/P1xkg/T44QDQPBLDGLry6GnooHHcQNYepl4joUpZNnOyt5WR1iqtiKshhssVGR7MT+ PcPRttOw7ApuPIHC94BS4FT42vEzxQKFU9ph5jQXafRzne/wVNjuVeQH3VKP9xtku6P2 5l95WEjCybDf42OQGcsISW2kAWljqgSQPEsJYtz8i+AjfK+q2GRNJy1Vcaah/GIptYKW ZJLwKRdB1thXRp24bOA2FNkxWleFAHbZoY3u9BK1SHt8WLx+xppKxfp+/VLeraVsAfFN po3w==
Sender: [email protected]
It was impractical to modify SimpleTimer, so I wrote another prog that just toggles the RTS/DTR lines under keyboard control, using the + key to turn on and teh - key to turn off

You can find ComOnOff.exe  as well as SimpleTimer.exe in https://groups.io/g/rsgb-lf-group/files/G4JNT