Re: LF: Re: Simple Timer question

To: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Re: Simple Timer question
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2019 13:41:25 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VAsyC250bveOPSe458hcqpqzRLN3FjnpBpN+M8aXsp0=; b=K727jLr1OK5vT8AOMM7OHlNooskpgan93YAp5fgZL3kSirXT4Dst43t6818txDLTi6 9VJbAoMiHIqqyGPKcCYB5FAQPmkXqHh2CyvPCh/6zOilPnt7ZSty9U/MwJWZQZphlMoZ Zpx0AXyQXoQbAcZukUYt4aZlkBYQtCQcLoYEHxnDRAE1MHfXiPg73Yz+PIogWH5E+qv0 7lk2zV29MAndpqwZd/nNJUgtSaPw6gXIRKmA63qE60WpvBZg1aXwABUv2cNFo1C5G7u3 Do/RZf33qKCIa9/BMrH9DPahj9kK9ZsNjzqp/ohse1a4frt/Q1lQAjFh/7JZlDCsOile gkkw==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Andy,

I use to remote power my amp power supply on and off from elsewhere in
the house or remotely. It would be very handy if there were also a
basic "Stay On" "Turn Off" function rather than having to type in
start and finish times. A minor thing, but if it were really easy to
implement.... :) Again thanks for this very useful app which has many
uses.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]