Re: LF: Re: a lot of ferrite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: a lot of ferrite
From: Roman <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2019 23:42:28 +0300
Sender: [email protected]
GD Dimitris!

Yes, auto-translator working is not so bad from russian to english if messages
wrote correctly, not on slang.
The thech terms and short description translate correctly and understoodable.

Several years ago at 2010 I translate tech text from russian to french and Op
who is not understood russian and english understood ideas into text very well!

I think own russian experiments will be interesting if you interest about
ferrite rod ants!

73!
Roman, RW3ADB

--