Re: LF: a lot of ferrite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: a lot of ferrite
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 06:57:23 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=L+yHoFltF0EFkMX7xec44aFSPh5nHnRXL5bCFxc5vuM=; b=DwG/NbUJblAtmxY7LxJRLA1cVPnv0bwtthAUJBoCgQI2/JFVfUvi0OUPKYP8UEvNuY BVRVOxxpPCSNYB13A43wbpI3hoGYwWAljpmJp5LuAWeOfvGNx/9gxf3ZBjGQOEJ8pYwJ BKn0k4dUGuMQTuo3ItCsS2jZasKIZAwK4z0xW7jby9GptgszcjxQHUlko60p0FW8U7s0 K5Z6aZ6/x127bTV91p0rtmjG46CkFDrr0jeRecVpdEJAtLXIB6vrs99/pitjIcOUA5mz RH2/OewKYNj8PIzC/x0bECu+hfsZkg8jJT3RZ+mk6LK1Q79l61NzvQaTf1vvihqA4ws9 nMTA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

yes, that's me also known as VK1SV but I have changed states and I
have a new callsign now. :-) In fact I have both as I am using VK1SV
at the university for the cubesate ground station that I manage.

I will study these sites today and make up my mind if it's worth doing
this or not.

73, Dimitris VK2COW

Στις Κυρ, 13 Ιαν 2019 στις 12:29 π.μ., ο/η DK7FC
<[email protected]> έγραψε: