Re: LF: Re: a lot of ferrite

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Re: a lot of ferrite
From: Dimitrios Tsifakis <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2019 07:02:52 +1100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :content-transfer-encoding; bh=dQj6x9w3TbT7Pf+JEHyNtO2Y205EJUDD4KzpTCF/FsU=; b=UNtzZwe7tcNv7II6uzpapPYLihy8vy8KdcRt3RmWDUpYpobaShZcHqbJy0Q+FwzWhD dVsCIXXY7t4ag4oWBOjJHpcmJIrnU6gd0KIKFXhlFXH0Nsse3d6mTkIIXfGbzP9KcVk/ oPmbClJD6mjeCfj+T/zXNMPO3L80IE+tmOLpitlDKpMgQa+GhIO15A/+2N2NWqBK/+aB ehoe9yAuY6Y6BBXjYARCKLx6OGVTDaLYhLhFak7nFh1MoCekeOlFqtQh5HK5ebBWx/1z 1i3KKYTXgHVvA9VXoMO3Wnf06flIhloNUod2d+8LGHtGzF8PCvBnhv6TLUexJdVZbaTg j21A==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Roman,

thanks for the links, I would have never found them through a search
engine as I don't speak russian. Looks like an interesting discussion,
I will certainly have a read. To my surprise, the automatic
translation does a reasonably good job!

73, Dimitris VK2COW

Στις Κυρ, 13 Ιαν 2019 στις 4:01 π.μ., ο/η Roman <[email protected]> έγραψε: