Re: Re: LF: VU2BGS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Re: LF: VU2BGS
From: Gaj Kumar <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:35:56 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=S3BC5cokyxRYt1EL5cFclQy5nZTKxAWpFGIS/1yJ32M=; b=FbwfsBtZyzyMeI8eeWROY5p0zBGtgu6973uGbBY+7sTpxFuUZ5Nre1zaJx96ni7mcm ++t31iuc1rLACBpgKkM2WWb/wDfkcBLQqNFlme36L8658FCbdLBA8vS/a1tzJ8jid414 7o+dvh4lKryaswnhwR7JX8y1r0CCwNNmzPuJhzhyZF+gQLaOwsl1C3JzqfbLir6islDw AgdnAIpD0BXooAtQRz2XiGngWVPRZ73RQMNFEqeO9BCBmj31EsxQXNnMBDQNkeMkpopt WWFM+R0FjDXGCjQd5dTKR/EYjJujmVPk2aU3uNkKMLIc1+/nPEWgw7/smMI2nPGbZsCM C4jA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marko

I fully agree with some of the product from china .
I got a function Gen from Feeltech goes up to 60Mhz , idea was to use it as LF TX and LO for RX etc .\
It came thru the customs easily .  but  a smaller package with cables and tuner components from LZ I was charge 57 % .
now  find any thing non chinese is taxed heavily !!
Yes i will do and already have 8Inch dia  drain pipes  10 feet long for the Low band coils .!
The idea was to built the TX and RX also in the tubes and have only the AUdio in /out coming from the antenna base .
I built a 4 feet coil  with 6mm copper tubes for my 160m vertical will send you pics
so I am armed for the battle , now the biggest is the noise !!  The momenr i hear the first Stn I am on the next stage of Txmit .

Thanks for the fine encouragents

CU on the bands
73
Kumar