Re: LF: VU2BGS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VU2BGS
From: Gaj Kumar <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:28:29 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=AJQx8/6+7uKxUQErGbBbvCdzPFvAdHxz0PkttNuN2u8=; b=pwsvEouR6Re1F8ZasPrQPcOzTRPnncQJyjATK34J0+DAjfbpjuQCNd3nr9/i633yqZ iO1wY8jG1WbeuwUt4xx04q3fHd/eu/0CazGyVqoZ5ENg25xFRbeqGE6KkZYYUxJPVAjy +WvlpPD29LhYEkDoagPEwe/ESH2rsovnCvasYZhvmV5l3cB7L/yHAZfHoO4hWsHLzd11 j15pfAICA4QZ09RL8YLrhsz3o6rMnOSTVjiXqXhXGONWrVcsG/wcVThrvAytlDeKpQ9L /ZChXtgTK9VUkbNBC82yzPXLnVby/oUXzD0Svr6Q8aT4+cxmNR5wSHvRgyt6mGMWxowv ZcBg==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris

Merry Xmas and happy new year to all

I feel like a new kid again , I got my license at 13  in 1974 and built my first MW receiver at 10 !

Thanks for the wonderful tips .
yes i too have the same expereince with the chinese toroids . Only one good success so far with a High Q material gives me Q over the scale on a HP4343
1000+ on MW .
else all the others are  very varying in values .

I Have a soft rock LF Version , will try to also see how well it works , any one used this for SOFT rocK LF version .
My biggest problem is the local noise . now have to build a good noise Phase for LF and MW .
As i mentioned i  will be moving out of the city and hope to combat QRM from one  220kV power line source from the south .

Ye i will lookup the W1VD and G0MRF sites and see what i can do before thw winter ends !

thanks for the good encouragements

hope to see /hear you on the bands

Kumar
VU2BGS