Re: LF: VU2BGS

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: VU2BGS
From: Gaj Kumar <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2018 08:09:17 +0530
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=mBa3CucdFZYFacg+AfAZj7IQDX0OCjwqgut6+Na510A=; b=qGd0xuY9z6sgZId8XvutNU/fdo1v4sgl6BUw3oHyDk44ZYxLnqYE/MHMWdgCZh5sST aoo4dn95lH2xEWBB/bDaWyi1NhdxxK+7R54Lu979asEuoZG1UUeXBY+Zh7i45cRkgLm3 RPorinWFJXf1Ku4WltUjWqa4YD0Z1VWQ79d13sbzO+0k8j9gnMiOMoZvtOeqziKP3s8G ud13LLxsPNuusgufvdDHQzVfryB4Iegb6LnSzSVtK6Yz+td7aLj6GFT049fekzLrX6QL 0fLSO5hQ8DwnYIeMP+aHyQoxiTU7WDdQq77RbPUD09JiCn996vueWuvZvzlC4jsmYOdF Qd9w==
Sender: [email protected]
Thanks Jacek

Yes The Flybacks are a rare comodity .
 I have a few left from Tesla coil experiments .

The PC power supplies we have in plenty and will look for the 500W > type of cores
a few months back i was talking about the toroids and ferrites  to some old school mates ,
after a month he gave me a bag full about 20kgs of lovely ceramic toroids about 1-inch dia

used in the water tap . I had to hold my laughter and thank him for the kind gift .
There was a manufscturer of Tap washers who makes these Ceramic washers ! close ot his work area
who gave him a bag full of these as they had small nicks and chips

Yes they are working well as VHF formers !!

may be useful for high voltage insulation etc .

have a great day
73
Kumar