Re: VLF: Class E PA

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: Class E PA
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2018 10:00:26 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:reply-to:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ylvlCtd5BEeA/CJ2izDlbfUkKHLl3ssWDZPQe9MXu5M=; b=Aa0GTSwBtqkUp4KeLYtpWWQ9GPnr+Ni2vxvU7wiAgkbet3+Zz3CtsDdNRd4tyKOm74 wvo/op8TYfnYylUQiZ9rX/IameAlZWHNrRD+Bba3vZw7FQG6Ra/Ishe4OELFkWX+Mjqe Z2WgnrLFi4tX5hkG54mga1foKu9pz1y2dak2Wt9FK4IS5nrvEQ+0eWbQBv3qpmfETf4r LEnsk2+c72mAug/mpgIqeCVV+44Ih7ez7VxHYuVFcx/Pl9rUCe00TR8+7BAVoEvA+ZPv +Vr8c4iI/Y0ut/3X+tmbWLftqDESKYV14Hw1y82GsLQyDf9pywS9AfyZja2xcZm8KdDk Ttrg==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello DK7FC,

The biggest voltage and current spikes in my W1VD Class d amp are when
a WSPR or OPERA transmission ceases, from back EMF I presume.

I  am  curious  as tvo whether a "soft voltage start" circuit could be devised
and  added  to  other  power  supplies  similar  to  the one discussed
earlier?

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]