Re: LF: FET driver driven direct from a Si5351a questions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FET driver driven direct from a Si5351a questions
From: David Bowman <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 23:44:05 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=x3zj1LYmJ+DB3QE0/lWgmh+gSmWEyvXMne7tLgTU8j8=; b=hH4f2Fu73jCL2HmeG9A8gGRWgZdFg6gcWi0Y4fAKEn5duMqXmW9r1ph3DNO79HGQ+4 pq6Jwzy06/DcO2pTFZXsdHMtb9gjmHfkT6Rre2VW+kMYdO1zlNQXIzsmhIsEVE3d0+uw 23ePNQlSfMs8yroN9jF8cXPI4MnYqkx7+Sd9tT7FHXdcplkS5AUW8E6rjT58hEn0dmzP pgnODBH3QpXyLHpr3fWrAX4JEB+j5bwmYbJvwmyb4lU8yCtzJdHB/HMkSzo+f3BSO5cV msq7Fu+xU+Pjz4W95wdv1soRKGv5GaB+OK/HgwwgJW4HcgxFRemqI6rPX39muXVOqm8o 657Q==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris.
Tie the inputs together and drive them with a squarewave.  No divide by 2 necessary (I think...but it is late)
Yes, I would like to try a QSO between us on 136k, just to get the system tested. I'll keep you in touch with progress

73

David