Re: LF: FET driver driven direct from a Si5351a questions

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: FET driver driven direct from a Si5351a questions
From: David Bowman <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2018 20:36:03 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ITjfQBTex1tz4hr3jYyPlcp5rcu4jbYqVvoRbMqtv28=; b=L5x6j8nBUtsY4JG/CZlOAPHnynrZ/ATvwEF/wCeim1XZizwuawQXGtUEaHashuc5Ia GS7kO+2Jy2WVdU8MH4NxNBf+y1tYzPYnonYXgMbwGKXWKwwxWauGTIcGj0XaUbLkUvfK 9z03O1i8HgZOi0FA4Dz8l6vLVOnZyXgF+C5nxsSjpxOCtbaR3UJL086WgoImTmBn93sc wZyahsbc5yZVP6mkeiHL3oWUzIUBNC+UrRg7f4P76ZZ9fkLxzRSsiMr5aJp+Dmk0khcg Q57vNVOqXflSzcPLroHyllOGOq0KV0YMfVrUP4L8+kY+E1Y921gP49SukgqW3ggVqk3z UEtQ==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris.
Not sure I have a solution for the circuit you have.
However, it may be worth not using the 180 degree outputs from the Silab oscillator.  Have you thought about the advantages of a FET driver
that has a common input but 2 antiphase outputs ??
The TC4428 is an example. They take great care with rise times and propagation delays....perhaps the Si device does not give 'perfect' waveforms.

Worth a try ??

regards

David