Re: VLF: Earth antenna transmissions on a guide rail?!??

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Earth antenna transmissions on a guide rail?!??
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2018 17:19:35 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1532618378; bh=Fow///z9jW6zzxrUZ/UDD7lgvAjinrf9HHZA34L3Pj0=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=ofCK+aCdakL3rDZwiD6wTXjICIdtTSoj6kQn2eP6ic0TbrbFK6JBxnrL2/Oant8yA hvP+SYEPq6Es9yo6avAVKpRs7ebmMx9KzHAI3fYvhBUUFOXVIhQRhu1N939xWpZSue YgtShctIYAZTBpRdNzk83DSDvipg86SfNQTPOWGSURNgmUbahFmBUKmdlfVLwYZUN2 SzMqkxV8nDMwM/p7nhrOthmqDlbNM4FozyzkrxxKyios+e3RX4rsd5DXcyS5WmrWjt +Pzos+0qkTP1S4zsxBedePBXO9YrN/VDZE729hjOaSaWaNTTAzDIglnUebAI88daEs hfDk+p2fKxr3A==
Sender: [email protected]
...i just searched in the old emails and also on G3XBM's blog and found this entry: https://g3xbm-qrp.blogspot.com/2010/09/vlf-dx-transmission-with-earth.html
So that is the best distance on a transmit earth antenna (or ground loop) so far, at VLF, by amateurs.
I had a much lower earth resistance in mind but actually i just got 0.53 A at 250 W RF power, so the losses were rather 890 Ohm!
Will it be possible to make 55 km distance at 8.27 kHz, maybe in a lower bandwidth like 424 uHz, with power levels in the range of 50 W only?

73, Stefan