Re: LF: First MF transmission from Oscar LU1DOW

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: First MF transmission from Oscar LU1DOW
From: David Bowman <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 08:55:38 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=zV4lNr0AIRAJtrVtYEmKWEOMdLgAEJ/Eng8wQC3BXaw=; b=tj822JiLXRMT+dOMEKRevSq/CMKhwe/wAEH71DjADmft+3YABWudiRJKVzzwGMgmhl zYBSU9njnt2EpMIJXLqcfeyjRkqgJRNoKOkhj3Wo2WtluILumw6l78kpL+MoEnYav6+e m26QTo+LDUohftPJvmqZfwK2oNNQ3NuJbNW+P0KmQP7YtFe5MO8+z++VfXnpeGm8eimG DO3EG3EmT0iBhK9AS6PYNOCjscfoGF0eIIdMx9o/EfwBUYsH6/uXq9frrbS6lmyZBwdp kDtIewP0P0dNrQ/BtaVIV5dDCGsmSgdMw1aJvygx7VBEnOwU4jKl5LCsoiAy9xkPiA7B rkrA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Luis / Group.

Sounds like it may be possible for Oscar to be heard in Europe. - That looks to be quite a strong signal at 1000km.

I wounder if we could ask Oscar to announce his next planned 630m transmission.  There are excellent grey line possibilities
between 20.00 and 21.00 at this time of year.
Even if it's QRSS, we could have a look for it if we knew the time mode and frequency.

Jim:  I've seen details online of a station in the USA who has converted a Heathkit HF amplifier to 630m....So it may be possible !

73

David  G0MRF