RE: LF: First MF transmission from Oscar LU1DOW

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: LF: First MF transmission from Oscar LU1DOW
From: James Cowburn <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2018 11:19:19 +0000
Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=outlook.com; s=selector1; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=kPgY7HRC1Jjs8HW6M3a2C/VcaRHA42UuEPIg1IP1mHs=; b=IzGxYbPWQ13Ljb1QTKPb6TKLooFMtZIxQFgFU0AHoIwe7oZl5nriQr3XxhzS3wY29IM70haOya+6Hqv7GRim0iW8ML5F78LI+/PtClK1Eymws6jzonfpZZ1KOgcKx/phwJ8dUa3hNVq6SeqKReAZwuzjK+vz/r0/MgM12gY1u0kzMmXtp8on4KVhkNJKZYzDM/U1j/TXLlV/5tucei9609pBvXM2UY4nqz7aAoSPF5/0ziEjlKocfPbhvFE9MJ6jdx8qitLnrpeaMZlnSfRL5oDDj3yhb/H/tVDCEcQ3HSziRelogDGi6Gsfk/ieUChpZC7TdDv73ppM1ETaZMn3GQ==