Re: LF: W1VD amp help - more waveforms

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: W1VD amp help - more waveforms
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2018 12:40:16 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:subject:in-reply-to:references:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding; bh=e2qsCuX1XzlNaqCIi0KeiUAMuvSCt3ZGS214T2sBBfA=; b=ht8hxGNC9pg1te/++me5sEUBDQ1ZmaJyiKfV0PwOKI5IRtvYOVIssWazEB0vfroFWO Ljk6j37IXmSkRyqNCHpYvWyvYBcsYk9HLoacYbLPQtRprqFEZq6hDykEr/MPpPe0NWAL KYwpU6AmAlFhVLuAvgYE42C3HHWRcEf2zmZDq5UFCQ2+addrSvRcoOTMZeNjdBFNiHdy AR4z+ZdWuKTLBpWeFLMUCrcadVWDHLMPD/6jbO5ZAyUY0N9L9qUeDet2GqblmXT8l4r5 vjyLYmoaC73P5GTp6Tx0mN8/5eYhC2eT6ap9HGjEHRXVXqNyU5pB9JcL5mkNcZhb6rQr Lj4w==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello  Paul,  effectively  the  same as I am using, so I think you can
safely  discount those. Have you tried de-coupling caps yet, especially
on the driver IC?  I think the hump on the gate waveform is the driver
overcoming the gate capacitance of the FET's.

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]