Re: LF: W1VD amp help - IR2110 and timing

To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: W1VD amp help - IR2110 and timing
From: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 19:49:15 -0400
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=comcast.net; s=q20161114; t=1523404277; bh=GqawSBY5pT/cstW+PJ3FaxPiNqChVgHU4ECTvqS54v8=; h=Received:Received:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:Date:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=M+66e28gVRzVRl4uv8MgtltLxwo2vTqAzBv+NDz1L+7xy5Tw1ULnXOgfYiQ/VLU5e ek+LVmVitLUYDaHWNix3N2KJJZxx8pmLd3BZw/jx3agtkK3iQdvnqbXlsvVUExQW2v DlA5g0lqVLMsYmtJ34GbtY3G9zqOZwGLo7Au7oWMa4P7pqPN+/CDHAIK+6tf4yOAxy Q4YlCiJUg6bfV5U8H+fTJSCWTSWw6hISnmRRbmQDiOOEQO6zQQJ5qnQlelq/aaBuI0 K68EMzUgJpPZXDnsycCFL4dacHjv1ziMf1+pNqd4nLQF5AOd4nuM5G4NjRWD9oYUt8 d7mhKg0VyuR7g==
References: <[email protected]> <4D19B3707137430CBE04857FBA5C80B1@gnat> <E588340043AD4309B637D8ED22DE201D@DELL4> <[email protected]> <1539CCA16B9A4092972CB000BE4C440A@DELL4> <[email protected]> <7606DCC26D954BD1AE881D54F9F2894A@DELL4> <[email protected]> <1UQRR1pNEA.1SfJSy9fbpz@optiplex980-pc> <[email protected]> <1UQRR3nqRO.3cTL9jSmUHx@optiplex980-pc> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <CAA8k23TDygpbYZ7c+dOOMuKsDBh+Wivp-2zNzZJ3XAONXErjig@mail.gmail.com>
Sender: [email protected]

Andy

Good idea on the multifilar winding.

>Everyone, stop, think. Stop clutching at straws

A fair number of these amplifiers have been built ... none of which exhibit the severe ringing that this particular one does. We're currently 'clutching at straws' to figure out what's different about this one.

Jay W1VD