Re: LF: Important question on LF QSOs

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Important question on LF QSOs
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 14:01:09 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1521810072; bh=XHKhndX/VUSvLcdUTOTQi5aRQVhj8yfbYviIZBSEMZE=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=mhlodMt6y8dlacmmNnAl501WexSbfrUG9aPyGjIhZvYbxxBGi5Q2KldJNIkLgXn97 5su62Ekt7C493ZNaJ59EbH3ecSfvuB14MZ2VbRJKq9CgbbGI8WgJeO+GSqgzN8GCRj lYfCiq8Zlu2RkiwIeONdiJ5WCwhRNGEgri/fGDSK33ECPha4W8JLPH0OcJbnmdVLWu LPwEKmiAhLmZYssteNHfeaep5mQ//Qr7byT0++nFiikTvF+do8ntaieXYQ6p9yZWHf +wbg6ZSwJ45QFszaH0xRv2m6gH+LvEsMUWKb6lBHcMBQwU/+oNEsjp3MOQ0nIf3AYB 1c+KXDAsmq7Kw==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Paul,