Re: LF: Important question on LF QSOs

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Important question on LF QSOs
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2018 13:04:04 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=VVeUsjdyZoahGolJ67cFyKJQzdvb0aD2cG6MtTll6FE=; b=QjWNUerrL0JzkFyyCsyYfmOgSGbj5AxNBvk79dcS8Hj5VJOiqyuUpQPO4BmWSTci9p +uU7QSLJvMwyWjcY+I6PmY4V6e98OjF+npxZVFjaGLEvB7YGvozPWauB1HmYmmilrXhc iyqJAr/ZSM+R4R51hyTGqK73ZdrXmW0HeCLbaf3NJiXeEJD+Ilp7b2/nZMbnjmFgK0An 8xr13HNGjx1JRAH4+cYXM/np9yqXQIHRjlz23oR6siIZ60m+6++/C39sF/e22uPd1zoc kVqsjm7OTD4PCc1m8KzqIisGfXZfeJDcb4LsE08IBbrMbGP9/qegOF2k/aQ91I+dm1ql cbcA==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello  Paul,

As Mrs. Beeton was alleged to have written in her 1920's cookery book
about preparing Jugged Hare , "First catch your hare..."  Then we
can argue the legitimacy or not of the endeavour ;)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]