LF: RE: Antarctica on 630m WSPR

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: RE: Antarctica on 630m WSPR
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 18:07:55 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]> <[email protected]>