Re: ELF: Recent ZEVS activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ELF: Recent ZEVS activity
From: Markus Vester <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 07:18:42 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Eddie,

yes I recall that many of your images were not visible, showing some upgrade advertisement instead. Now with the g3zjo.files.wordpress.com domain all look fine.

ZEVS is slightly stronger before midday here, which seems consistent with the notion of more effective coupling to a shallower waveguide. Not sure if there's a summer/winter effect; at DL0AO we simply haven't been looking long enough yet, and I also suspect there may be a 6 or 10 dB TX power switching.

Best 73,
Markus (DF6NM)