Re: ELF: Recent ZEVS activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ELF: Recent ZEVS activity
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 17:02:45 +0000
Sender: [email protected]

Hi Marcus

Thanks for the update, I have put my Grabber http://www.g3zjo.talktalk.net/vlfgrabber.htm on. The signal is a bit noisy here, I will try and find some of my alternative usr files which have filtering and may perform better. Despite all my good intentions to save my files in multiple places a lot have remained on old XP drives etc I suspect.

73 Eddie G3ZJO