Re: ELF: Recent ZEVS activity

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: ELF: Recent ZEVS activity
From: g3zjo <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 23:36:49 +0000
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Marcus

On 11/01/2018 22:30, Markus Vester wrote:
See also:
G3ZJO 2012-05-12: https://g3zjoradio.wordpress.com/2012/05/12/more-on-82hz-radio-comms-zevs-13669381/

Was there a ZEVS capture in the blog post in the link above or was it missing ? Trying it locally I had a message about updating my Photobox account to include third party images. Another demand for money after 10years of free hosting I suspect. This could cause multiple losses of links in my blog, there are hundreds of photos in that account. I could spend hours mending holes. On this occasion I have located the file and loaded it directly into Wordpress, all is well now.

The ZEVS signal in that capture can be compared with the live signal on my Grabber today, a strength comparison with the 80Hz signal of unknown origin can be made also, if it is indeed the same signal, now 0.1Hz higher. In the post I talk of my suspicion that at this QTH the ZEVS signal is much weaker in the winter months, the comparisons seem to indicate that this is so. I will find out in 4 or 5 months time.

73 Eddie G3ZJO