Re: VLF: First VLF detection DL > EA

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: First VLF detection DL > EA
From: VIGILANT Luis Fernández <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 12:31:07 +0000
Accept-language: es-ES, en-US
Sender: [email protected]
Hi VLF

Congratulations Stefan and thank you all for the good information exchanges in the reflector

It is all the effort at your side Stefan. I still didn't do the homework to decrease the local QRM, which is
quite high as you can see in the 25KHz spectrogram. There is a very nasty noise which appeared just
this last couple of days and affects exactly 17470Hz. It is random and runs for a couple hours. Can be seen
as vertical noise lines in the lower spectrograms and is very noticeable in the 47uH spectrogram

It is my first detection of Ham activity under LF so far. And there is a lot to improve to get same results
at 8270Hz. A new Rx setup in a different (hopefully cleaner) QTH is in the "To Do" list ;-)

73 de Luis
EA5DOM