Re: VLF: DK7FC close to SAQ

To: DK7FC <[email protected]>, LF Group <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: VLF: DK7FC close to SAQ
From: Riccardo Zoli <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2017 00:19:30 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=jvvHU77rmFI7roe2zaM8vCuDcTztMkq9KJTZ7qgNZUs=; b=EEW1FVWiT9Mf3KtLwKWCsfOMcsJdhz3lPSxxre/RzNEvjSqYhbaY1b/aVL4jttJD+g C+7bezFsR58lSxw4Kpg4gIejLgyc1QCpooHPlTjXUTwpiVlBJTOMHwcdg7q+3Jpuvpgb pTO2GzJFt2WEMoW478dyOqCAOYQhQTsKRSR5vB3OoZ4cjJyUs5HCYoIE1DZ5lskEhx2M VbwbW6TH7YYrMHe8HXb5OrmkE4F2hz/L+y1Tm/8bxA/ftNhXcr3Y3e0NoRshfQjdVcuI Bi8/TIH+JvN584cVnOEeKc1jWetqQ2bx71QbiqW103Pn+i5aAOZocAbUDlIQO2mWhpfO zk7g==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan, VLF

>Special congrats to IW4DXW who made his first amateur VLF reception at all (i
>think)!
Yes, it's my first time :-)

>Riccardo, is that spectrogram really set to 3.8 mHz FFT bin width, as stated
>in the text field?
No, it was my mistake. In fact my spectrogram is set to 424uHz FFT bin width.

>Your simple antenna matching schmatic is apprechiated. It may be helpful for
>further stations. I note that no special preamp is needed.
Thanks, dear Stefan. Mic boost (+20dB) activated in last reception on
my Creative SB X-Fi (see attachement).

Now, very strong here in JN64: peak @ 13/15dB.

All the best

73 de Riccardo IW4DXW