Re: VLF: Unfamiliar carrier on 8270.007

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Unfamiliar carrier on 8270.007
From: [email protected]
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2017 16:00:21 -0330 (NST)
Sender: [email protected]
That's better!  Thanks Stefan!

On Sat, 25 Nov 2017, DK7FC wrote:

Hello Joe,

It looks like the NMEA level is to low. Did you select PPS+NMEA at all? Or is it still set to PPS without NMEA? You know what i mean?

73, Stefan

Am 25.11.2017 18:56, schrieb [email protected]:
Hi Markus,

I've scrolled through Paul's spectrograms many times.  Quite amazing
reception isn't it?

Sorry I don't have much more info on the TX.  It has been on with little
down time for the past month except yesterday when the elect. co. cut the
mains in the morning.  SL was restarted last night.

Today I used Paul's UBX library to reduce the neo7 pps from 100 to 10 ms
so SL can use the NMEA but sadly this no longer works and so the notepad
can't be synchronised; it will not connect to the inet.

It seems EbNaut must be continue to be keyed by the Raspi and SL phase stabilisated EbNaut will have to wait till the NMEA can be invoked.

I'll put the feedback  E antenna back on now and keep the carrier going
for a few days.

Here's an SL pic if you and Stefan would like to diagnose the
NMEA ailment: http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~jcraig/vlfsl251117.jpg

73
Joe