Re: LF: Trans Atlantic 2200m on JT-9?

To: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: LF: Trans Atlantic 2200m on JT-9?
From: Chris Wilson <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 17:18:12 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=date:from:message-id:to:cc:subject:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:content-transfer-encoding; bh=bjHQgUD5wf4tZYIbaw1tSv126qIHV2HHfIQ3y3GB5W8=; b=pQeSp3utGXzq+WV/LQJbJyKDSeHYED7WwGQ3sdJcMKLemG5ZK08cbCIcIIUWnT1+VT EIonhGwpXf5R+eg79w3OqTs6Eecsh+PDIgTNpJtzexBvH2AbprJssB/OOYhWm3tKuE51 iLh1EJHOrH9Jw/nuco+0gybPldmi1wEFDj3MoCWbEr3zhbxGgbR2dkhqE25ZmevhsOvM 1JoyS0aIl02MVmiGqvgtgUIAbPnzRqHB+RtZB4a1a0gJHrHiiQyVDXRuZGnYld0055Bk VMLyf36fmHlVtb55v9CCqI3W5SpSHfXG6zj4cMuAipv3HY6Q9bKx1y9W03AXYwOcwYsi acaw==
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Paul,

I  too  look  on in awe at the VLF stuff Stefan and Paul Nicholson and
the  gang  get  up  to, and similarly whilst I do not fully understand
Ebnaut it is nearly unbelievable what they achieve, real bleeding edge
stuff  that  is  absolutely  fascinating!

Hopefully you will be TX'ing soon on LF and MF and although I now have
unidentified noise at this location I will do my best to see if I can
hear you. I really appreciate your reports, seems you "da' man" for LF
reception from EU at the moment, Stateside :)

--
Best regards,
 Chris                            mailto:[email protected]