Re: LF: Trans Atlantic 2200m on JT-9?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Trans Atlantic 2200m on JT-9?
From: N1BUG <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 12:07:32 -0500
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Stefan,

You are doing very interesting things on VLF! I don't understand most of it even after some time looking and reading the few relevant web pages I could find, but it is interesting to me anyway. :)

I'm working very hard to finish the antenna and ground, as winter has about arrived here. I hope things will not get too ugly before I finish...

73,
Paul N1BUG