Re: VLF: 300 mA on 5170 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 300 mA on 5170 Hz
From: Paul Nicholson <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2017 19:48:46 +0000
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=abelian.org ; s=default; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To: MIME-Version:Date:Message-ID:From:References:To:Subject:Sender:Reply-To:Cc: Content-ID:Content-Description:Resent-Date:Resent-From:Resent-Sender: Resent-To:Resent-Cc:Resent-Message-ID:List-Id:List-Help:List-Unsubscribe: List-Subscribe:List-Post:List-Owner:List-Archive; bh=gDnRaIXOzodL55Mj+a8MXyRam/JQnEJv2riUzj41Hc4=; b=nGxgkqzvilX/muN5YKCw+jgFAu GjpO3lBJjeO2Z1vcmuaaxs5I7JiBLrCeYIdhyAFYyE6dtS28MpeVZVhilSeHNOxcHujEa5c8pBrvO wEYKzvtQAIbmOHdqwtoMip0QO5zmCBTctDzjwF9wA/19qLEtjcy3H4c5u8FCSA3DdGOQ=;