Re: VLF: 300 mA on 6470 Hz

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: 300 mA on 6470 Hz
From: Jacek Lipkowski <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 09:40:42 +0200 (CEST)
Sender: [email protected]
maybe Stefan could qsy a bit?

for example i'm 19.8 wavelengths from Stefan (and Paul is almost the same). shifting 81 Hz either way would make the path 1/4 wavelength longer/shorter. if there are some multipath propagation effects then i should get a stronger, or weaker signal. the offset should be the average of offsets that would lead to a 1/4 wavelength path difference for all stations that currently receive Stefan.

VY 73

Jacek / SQ5BPF