Re: VLF: Carrier on 3675.005 Hz / EbNaut - YES

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: VLF: Carrier on 3675.005 Hz / EbNaut - YES
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2017 22:17:55 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hi VLF,

The repetition of yesterdays message failed. At 15:38 UTC the safety function tripped. I've just been on the roof, when re-starting the transmission i can see a spark in the center of one of the stacks. So now there is another one which has a flash over! :-(
It must be replaced, which is a lot of work. So the tranmissions on 3675 Hz will stopp for some time. At least we have some carrier detections and even EbNaut decodes.

I need to think about a different coil concept.... More current, more voltage, more power, more more more!