Re: LF: Odp: Re: LF: SpectrumLab configuration in transmiting QRSS6000

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Odp: Re: LF: SpectrumLab configuration in transmiting QRSS6000
From: DK7FC <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 20:48:19 +0200
Sender: [email protected]
Hello Marcin,

Very interesting! For MF it strongly helps to rise the antenna wire a few meters above the ground. I once built a full size dipole for 630m which was just 4m above the ground. It worked well, even with low power in CW! It helps to run a WSPR beacon for 24 hours or so, then you get a good impression. Before going to VLF with a 2000m wire, don't forget LF! It will be interesting to see what you can reach there. And there are always active grabbers and WSPR monitors watching for you!
Good luck on VLF then!

BTW i will be back on VLF soon, maybe very soon! Trying a new frequency below 5 kHz and above 3 kHz! :-)

73, Stefan