LF: Odp: Re: LF: SpectrumLab configuration in transmiting QRSS6000

To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: LF: Odp: Re: LF: SpectrumLab configuration in transmiting QRSS6000
From: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2017 05:46:55 +0200
Sender: [email protected]

Hello Stefan.

Thank you for your answer.

I would like to experiment with short earth dipole (150m). First transmission test at 472kHz to watch under the link:

https://klubnl.pl/wpr/en/index.php/2017/06/22/proby-z-antena-dipol-ziemny/#more-394

It is possible to build a longer earth dipole: 600m and 2km. I think 2km of earth dipole will be tested for VLF. I already have GPSDO with 1PPS signal. I stopped on the SpectrumLab configuration.

73! Marcin SQ2BXI