Re: LF: Decoupling linear PSU

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: Decoupling linear PSU
From: Lawrence Galea <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 21:12:15 +0200
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=WKKkwtSAZWYi1OXsbYpsszu7GerrxR4f9FMiPt5LlJM=; b=GM9sneDk+JRxaRSdg8KhoYz9eUWfIcJXLY74os7cjXefznVNFG7oUJo1n9QvyTd8hn u3KIG/lmb1hT2klK9ChmilQEZJFnAEgCWeqmHPaI526tYzuK5br/EsWcwr1ZaHEOGF1/ DpUapoYG/C7mrO5+RpGOIwTKKvrLjgfuxIyTs3aU0xMWMsR83oNV1lksXI+SUNUxqM8G SXxDnpQepJ9C8KFOHatVAsg+lBivQyD4VI2GN0Yf9lxkzAqmGZZNj8tN0/GERwpR/A1Q vifVG+QJzXJL2O/slzCCMGLRoOETmy3SRVMjUut60r1TbQ5I8cM0snPNd0HUX9nj3rh3 fraA==
Sender: [email protected]
Hi Chris,
Did you Try capacitors across the supply lines right at the output
connectors and also from both + and - to earth?
Did you try the same at the mains input with suitable voltage rating?
Regards
Lawrence