Re: LF: For today the FETs survived... - not enough gate voltage?

To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: LF: For today the FETs survived... - not enough gate voltage?
From: Andy Talbot <[email protected]>
Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2017 17:28:45 +0100
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=ujOgzPfUQ5ymVNYBQBTJS4noJ7vrV8YaIlEwtFF/jGQ=; b=RTge1WI1V+/lPtORmNPvEF6pIAQ/M8lnPLcetCf1QBGZXPtaY2yIo5/zztF7q3IjRo FBPkI+dvni1tsCPZCaoxucLo9ExcLqzI02ymhxfO0LH8qeLMjiCrRkNWW7dUENUOGv/l ZXV6N4mtPvvbCskJ6ksINuhUh1HqV61OTvFaTzlhTxloUjd/b0QFJJA5adRkcAjBASoS sER03t+r9wahYP/+26bX3YpS2wzHcW3mD02tKzF5xesjVwlzJD+odjmLm9om3No/fNQa BcgRU3eUHDLo6Xx+GJM5T4jgSy8g7QUS9Hbv5LiuNMmCG56mqm3/Z/zLtcLPJLeH9R0M 4qPw==
Sender: [email protected]
Interesting thought.

Checked my own design (the QEX article is the only remaining documentation!) and checked I  also have a 1:1+1 driver transformer.
But I do use a 15V rail for the driver, so +/- 7.5V which is a bit more than Marco's

But never considered that ...

Andy  G4JNT